Friday 28 January 2011

Breath of Fresh Air

ARGHH BOYS!!
.. Is often how we view this Alien species. I'm only twenty-one but believe me I've experienced my fair share of toerags. Having just escaped three years of unhealthy commitment I know my stuff when it comes to boys; and I say boys because, let's face it, they are far from becoming men. It seems that as girls get older and mature, most boys are comfortable staying in their childish mind frame; note I said 'most boys'.

I have news for all girls that have little faith in men like I do; there are decent men out there after all. Last night after accepting a dinner date from a scrumptious old school friend, (who I haven't seen properly since leaving school in 2005) I was shocked to find how courteous and respectful someone can actually be. I was well and truly spoilt with my favourite dish, Spaghetti Bolognese, and a Chocolate Fondue with Strawberries and Marshmallows for desert; all of which he prepared himself. Overall it was a very successful evening and a breath of fresh air.

They say romance is dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment